The College of Agriculture offers a free one-on-one tutoring service for any interested Ag student. Contact the Deanís office for further information. Students who have excelled in science and mathematics courses are encouraged to assist with tutoring service.
The university also provides academic assistance through Academic Support Services
Top Ten Things Every College Student Should Know:
- Always go to class.
- Get to know your professors well.
- Get to know at least one person in each of your classes.
- Check you e-mail more than once daily and read all e-mails from anyone in the College of Agriculture Dean’s Office or your professors.
- Know important telephone numbers–Dean’s Office (844-2345), Foy Union (844-4244), Tiger Transit (after hours 334-707- 2004 or 334-707-2005), etc.
- Get involved in activities outside of class.
- Stay healthy–exercise, get sleep, and eat healthily.
- Make a schedule for yourself–including coursework, course times, and fun things.
- You have to study more in college than you do in high school.
- Manage your money well, so you will know how to when you graduate college.