Sarah (Sadie) R. Wisotsky
217 Rouse Life Sciences Building
Auburn University, AL 36849
Office: (334) 844-5015
Fax: (334) 844-1947
||B.Sc. Cellular and Molecular Biology, cum laude. College of Sciences and Mathematics, Auburn University, Auburn, AL. Honors Thesis: Composition of media supporting viability of 'Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus'
Infection traits and growth of 'Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus'
Awards and Fellowships:
- Parker, J.K., S.R. Wisotsky, E.G. Johnson, F.M. Hijaz, N. Killiny, M.E. Hilf,
and L. De La Fuente. 2014. Viability of 'Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus' prolonged by addition of citrus juice to culture medium.
- 2013 - Wisotsky, S.R., J.K. Parker, P.A. Cobine, and L. De La Fuente. Chemical characterization of media supporting viability of 'Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus'. Talk: Auburn University Research Week 2013, Auburn, AL, April 1-4.
- 2012 - Wisotsky, S.R., J.K. Parker, M.E. Hilf, K.R. Sims, P.A. Cobine, and L. De La Fuente. Mineral composition of media supporting viability of ‘Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus’. Poster: 98th Southeastern Branch of the American Society for Microbiology Conference, Athens, GA.
- 2012 - Wisotsky, S.R., J.K. Parker, F. Navarrete, M. Hilf, K.R. Sims, and L. De La Fuente. Effect of citrus juice on viability of Candidatus Liberibacter asiaticus in liquid suspension. Talk: 89th Southern Division of the American Phytopathological Society Meeting, Birmingham, AL, February 5-6.
- 2012 - Wisotsky, S.R., J.K. Parker, M.E. Hilf, K.R. Sims, and L. De La Fuente. Media composition influences viability of uncultured pathogen 'Candidatus Liberibater asiaticus.' Talk: Auburn University Research Week 2012, Auburn, AL, April 2-5.
Last Updated: May 06, 2014