Clare E. Fields
217 Rouse Life Sciences Building
Auburn University, AL 36849
Lab: (334) 844-5015
Fax: (334) 844-1947
||B.Sc. Microbial, Cellular & Molecular Biology, Microbiology Option. College of Sciences and Mathematics, Auburn University, Auburn, AL.
Changes in gene expression due to Xylella fastidiosa infection of Nicotiana tabacum and its effect on calcium concentrations in the plant
Awards and Fellowships:
- Spring 2011-present - National Society of Leadership and Success
- Fall 2010-present - Spirit of Auburn Scholarship
- Fall 2010-present - Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society
- Fall 2010-present - Delta Epsilon Iota Honor Society
- 2014 - Fields, C.F., J. E. Oliver, L.F. Cruz, B. Fairless, and L. De
La Fuente. Changes in expression of calcium transport genes due to Xylella fastidiosa infection of Nicotiana tabacum. Oral Presentation: Auburn University Research
Week 2014, Auburn, AL, April 14-17.
Last Updated: May 07, 2014