Transfer Students

Many of our undergraduates transfer from two-year, community or junior colleges. Most successfully graduate and go on to pursue their professional goals.

The College of Agriculture Office of Student Services is the support division for undergraduates—both freshmen and transfer students. Our office provides transfer credit evaluations as well as advising and counseling.

As a transfer student coming to Auburn University, keep in mind the following:

  • If you apply early you have a better chance of being accepted and registering for the classes you want.
  • Make sure that you meet the admissions requirements .

Alabama Community College Transfer Equivalencies

Listed below are the Alabama Community College courses that are accepted when a student transfers to the AU College of Agriculture.

Normally only half of the total hours for the bachelor's degree can be accepted from two-year colleges. For most College of Agriculture majors this would be 60 hours. In cases where more hours are accepted, the student must still take at least half of the total required hours at Auburn. Freshman English grades lower than "C" cannot be accepted for transfer credit.

For further information, including answers to specific questions, prospective students may write to Academic Dean, College of Agriculture, Auburn University, AL 36849, or call 334-844-4768. Our FAX number is 334-844-2937.

Agriculture Communications Agricultural Economics
and Business
Agronomy and Soils Animal Sciences
Fisheries and Allied
Poultry Science Pre-Professional Options
Environmental Science  

Last Updated: August 20, 2013

Student Services | College of Agriculture | 103 Comer Hall | Auburn University | Auburn, Alabama 36849 | ☎ (334) 844-4768 | FAX (334) 844-2937 |
Privacy | Copyright ©