Areas of Interest:
- Management of Imported Fire Ants, including both conventional & biological control. IPM in schools.
- B.S. 1976, Auburn University Animal & Dairy Science, Auburn, Alabama
- Ph.D. 2000, Thesis Title: Effects of Soil Potassium, Orought Stress, and Selected Insecticides on the Beet Armyworm, Spodoptera exigua (Hübner), in Conventional and Transgenic Cotton.
- 2000-Present - Coordinator - Alabama Fire Ant Management Program, Department of Entomology, Auburn University.
- Graham, Fudd and Michael J. Gaylor. 1996. Reduce risk of beet armyworms: fertilize according to soil test. Highlights of Agricultural Research, Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station, Auburn University. Vol. 43, No. 2, Summer 1996, pp. 9-10.
- Graham, Fudd, Michael J. Gaylor, and Scott D. Stewart. 1995. Insect predators help control beet armyworms in cotton. Highlights of Agricultural Research, Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station, Auburn University. Vol. 42, No. 2, Summer 1995, pp. 6-7.
- Fleischer, S.J., M.J. Gaylor, N.V. Hue, and L.C. Graham. 1985. Uptake and elimination of rubidium, a physiological marker in adult Lygus lineolaris (Hemiptera: Miridae). Ann. Entomol. Soc. Amer. 79:19-25.
Conferences and Papers:
- Graham, L.C. and M.J. Gaylor. 1996. Beet armyworm development and oviposition preference on cotton grown in soils with different potassium levels. Poster presented at the Annual Meeting of the Entomological Society of America, Louisville, Kentucky.
- Graham, L.C. and M.J. Gaylor. 1996. Effects of soil potassium levels on beet armyworms in cotton. Poster presented at the 70th meeting of the Southeastern Branch of the Entomological Society of America, Biloxi, Mississippi. Received award for outstanding poster presentation.
- Graham, Fudd and M.J. Gaylor. 1995. The effects of soil potassium levels on beet armyworms in cotton. Department of Entomology, Auburn University, Auburn University, Alabama.
- Graham, L.C. and M.J. Gaylor. 1991. Life tables for beet armyworm attacking cotton. Poster presented at the 65th meeting of the Southeastern Branch of the Entomological Society of America, Orange Beach, Alabama.
- Entomological Society of America - Member
- F.S. Arant Entomology Club - Member, 1985-present.
- Gamma Sigma Delta - Member
- Phi Eta Sigma - Member
To Faculty/Staff Departmental Information