SEA is an environmental activities and watch-dog alliance established to promote the preservation of the natural resources, scenic beauty, and recreational opportunities of the Muscle Shoals, Alabama, area of northwest Alabama.
- Establishment of a Native Plant Garden on the TVA Muscle Shoals Reservation.
- Sponsor nature walks for the public led by local educators and environmentalists.
- Sponsor conferences promoting Smart Growth, alternative energy, green building design.
- Co-sponsor Shoals Earth Day and Shoals Earth Month activities.
- Have been active in many local public and private land-use debates.
- Currently (2010) opposing the expansion of the Florence Landfill.
- Currently active in the debate over the redevelopment of the TVA Muscle Shoals Reservation.
Last Updated: January 26, 2012